Bankruptcy, Divorce, Estate Planning, Probate, Criminal Defense
At the Branch & Hurtt Law Firm, P.C., we are dedicated to providing a high level of personal service, a thorough understanding of the law and a commitment to helping you meet your goals. With more than 100 years of combined experience, our lawyers are equipped to give you the quality of representation you deserve.
With offices in Oklahoma City and Norman, our attorneys serve clients throughout central Oklahoma in five main areas of law:
- Bankruptcy: If you are experiencing debt problems, there are ways to eliminate your debt and get a fresh financial start. Our bankruptcy lawyers can put an immediate stop to issues such as foreclosure, wage garnishment, auto repossession and creditor harassment.
- Divorce: Divorce affects your relationships, your children and your property. Our family law attorneys understand what is at stake and will give you the time and attention you need.
- Estate planning: A will or trust does more than distribute your assets to beneficiaries after you die. It can also protect your assets and your family if you should become incapacitated.
- Probate: Our lawyers guide executors and personal administrators through the Oklahoma probate process.
- Criminal defense: If you have been charged with a misdemeanor such as driving under the influence (DUI), it's important to keep a mistake from having a lasting effect on your life.
We are a family-oriented law firm, and our clients mean much more to us than a file or case number. We treat our clients like our friends and neighbors. In many cases, they are.
Attorneys Serving Moore and Other Oklahoma Communities
If you are facing bankruptcy, divorce, a criminal charge or other legal issue, we offer a free in-office consultation to discuss your case and answer your questions. To schedule a consultation, call 405-543-0192 or contact us by e-mail.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.