Bankruptcy, Divorce, Estate Planning, Probate, Personal Injury, Criminal Defense
At the Branch & Hurtt Law Firm, P.C., we are dedicated to providing a high level of personal service, a thorough understanding of the law and a commitment to helping you meet your goals. With more than 100 years of combined experience, our lawyers are equipped to give you the quality of representation you deserve.
Please schedule a free initial consultation today by calling 405-543-0192, or toll free at 800-511-7935. You may also contact our Oklahoma City attorneys online, and we will reach out as soon as possible.
Norman Bankruptcy, Defense and Family Law Attorneys
Our attorneys serve clients throughout central Oklahoma from our Oklahoma City and Norman offices in five main areas of law:
- Bankruptcy: If you are experiencing debt problems, there are ways to eliminate your debt and get a fresh financial start. Our bankruptcy lawyers can put an immediate stop to issues such as foreclosure, wage garnishment, auto repossession and creditor harassment. Speak to our firm today to find out if Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy could help you get through a difficult financial situation.
- Divorce: Divorce affects your relationships, your children and your property. Our family law attorneys understand what is at stake and will give you the time and attention you need.
- Estate planning: A will or trust does more than distribute your assets to beneficiaries after you die. It can also protect your assets and your family if you should become incapacitated.
- Probate: Our lawyers guide executors and personal administrators through the Oklahoma probate process.
- Criminal defense: If you have been charged with a misdemeanor such as driving under the influence (DUI), it's important to keep a mistake from having a lasting effect on your life. If you are charged with a felony, it is vital to have an experienced lawyer on your side as you could be facing life-altering penalties.
We are a family-oriented law firm, and our clients mean much more to us than a file or case number. We treat our clients like our friends and neighbors. In many cases, they are.
Personal Injury Representation in Oklahoma
Our attorneys understand how frustrating and difficult it is to deal with a serious personal injury. You could be worried about returning to work, about paying large medical bills or whether your life will ever return to normal. We take this worry away and help our clients fight for maximum compensation in all personal injury cases. Whether you were involved in a car crash, were hurt on another's property or were attacked by an animal, we have the experience you need to hold negligent parties accountable.
Attorneys Serving Moore and Other Oklahoma Communities
If you are facing bankruptcy, divorce, a criminal charge or another legal issue, we offer a free in-office consultation to discuss your case and answer your questions. To schedule a consultation, call 405-543-0192 or contact us by e-mail.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.